Company Registration in India:
Company Act, 2013 rolls out rules and regulations to establish public limited companies or private limited companies. If you get your company registered, it becomes easier for you to attract investment from different sectors and offer the limited liability feature. By setting up a company in India, you can easily divide the ownership and operational management. Transferability of shares makes it possible for anyone to become the member of the company and exit it as per his/her wishes.
Documents Required For Registering A Company in India:
- PAN Card
- ID Proof (Aadhar card/ Voter ID/ Driving license)
- Address Proof in the name of director (Any utility bill i.e., mobile bill/water bill/ electricity bill, or bank statement, not older than two months)
- 4 Passport Size Photographs.
- Address proof of Registered office
1. What are the main documents required for the formation of company?
- Self attested PAN card copy.
- Four Photographs.
- Self attested copy of any one of the Identity Proof such as Driving License, Passport, Voter ID & Aadhar Card
- Self attested copy of the Address Proof such as Bank Pass Book / Bank Statement, Telephone Landline Bill, Mobile Bill & Electricity Bill
- Company Address proof
What are the main roles of a company director?
Directors are responsible for managing the company in the best efficient manner
For more concerns, Please contact us any time.
Can a company own a property under its name?
Yes, it can.